Re: gEDA-user: gschem problem list

Ales Hvezda wrote:

place cursor on the center of the X and start zooming in

That works fine for about 10 zooms but then the
crossing point in the X starts "moving" with each
subsequent zoom. If you plot out absolute coordinates
of the crossing point it seems to move toward the
upper left hand corner.

Ugg. I have reproduced this odd behavior on my box. Out of curiosity, how did you come across this? Thanks for the bug
report.

-Ales

I have always had the ability to quickly stumble across any bug or anomiley. The more trivial the bug the more likely I am to find it. I think I am cursed.

John Eaton