Re: gEDA-user: gschem prints for wordprocessing, how?

Eric Winsor wrote:

Hi all,

I'm searching the list archive and the web and can't find what I need.
I need to take gschem postscript prints and convert them for importing
into a word processor. I am using openoffice, but the final document
needs to be published in word. I would prefer encapsulated post script
because it keeps detail when resizing and is supported in both
openoffice and word. I have tried ps2epsi but I get errors on the
convert and no picture when imported into openoffice. PNG is a last
resort because I need to resize without messing details when zooming.
What have others done here?

use ghostscript to convert from .ps to .tif and import as graphics.

John Eaton