Re: gEDA-user: gschem 20040111 runs on Mac OS 10.3 [and 10.2.6, too]

On Wednesday, January 14, 2004, at 04:02 PM, Easy B wrote:

I've built it from source with fink. I've modified Charles Lepple's fink files, so they work for me. Only thing I changed are version, md5s and the version of libgeda.
Depending on which version you grabbed, I may have added a bunch of features.

Latest stuff is here:

http://www.ghz.cc/charles/fink/ (search for 20040111)

Notable additions:

* Custom mirrors (You may want to set "MirrorOrder: MasterLast" in /sw/etc/fink.conf)
* HTML/PDF documentation lookup handled by the Finder's file associations

The latest Icarus Verilog snapshot has been compiled as well.

--
Charles Lepple
clepple@ghz.cc