gEDA-user: relocation error from vvp

[ Ales here, I'm reposting this since majordomo didn't recognize the
  e-mail as being subscribed to the geda-dev/geda-user mailinglist.  ]

-- Cut here --
Delivery-Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 08:22:16 -0400
From: Lonnie L Gliem <lgliem@xxxxxxxxxxx>

I have been getting the following error from vvp when I try and use
tf_putlongp in my vpi code with iverilog. I am using tf_putlongp as I
cannot get the systf return code to be 64 bits with VPI it appears that
only an int return is supported by IVERILOG.

-v: relocation error:
/home/lgliem/libs/libmap3sim/user_common/plidrvu.vpi: undefined symbol:
tf_putlongp

Thanks in advance for any help
Lonnie