gEDA-user: tf_putlongp error from IVERILOG libveriuser

[ Ales here, I'm reposting this since majordomo didn't recognize the
  e-mail as being subscribed to the geda-dev/geda-user mailinglist.  ]

-- Cut here --
Delivery-Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 08:56:57 -0400
From: Lonnie L Gliem <lgliem@xxxxxxxxxxx>

I finally figured out how to get the iverilog libveriuser included. But
when I try to use tf_putlongp from that lib I get the error below. I
believe it is because I am returning a 64 bit value and Iverilog does
not support that. But then the code is in libveriuser to try it? Is this
a bug or just not implemented yet??
Lonnie

-v: vpi_tasks.cc:166: __vpiHandle *sysfunc_put_value (__vpiHandle *,
t_vpi_value *, t_vpi_time *, int): Assertion `0' failed.