Re: gEDA-user: Difficulty in border areas

Actually, the ability to pan to the left and above the PCB's active
area is a feature I'd like to see also.  I am often vexed when I want
to pan to the upper left section of the board.  I have thought about
trying to implement this feature myself, but my skills are not up to
the task.

I wonder if the fact that you can't go above or left the PCB active
area has something to do with using unsigned integers for the
coordinate system?

Stuart