Re: gEDA-user: trace routing "style" in PCB

Thanks much for the response Harry.

I have a question about pcb and netlist input files.  Is there a way to
split a net into two parts in the file, so that two different "style"
specifications can be given to two different parts of the net?

A few points regarding previous email:
-  This "style" specification is only for a relatively small number of
wires, not for the whole schematic, definitely not for large busses.

-  I am basically worried about what happens after a year or two and the
customer wants a new version of the board.  I want to be able to edit the
schematic, move the parts around, do autoroute, and make the board.  I don't
want to lose valuable information, or have to do a lot of manual checking
and editing.

- As to your desire to avoid adding "unnecessary" information to the
schematic, I am open to alternative possibilities.  Perhaps this information
could be stored in a config file that is used by gsch2pcb.

Thanks again,
Bert Douglas