gEDA-user: Inability to move rectangle into other layer

Hello

I have a big rectangle in solder layer. A via is through it. A smaller
rectangle is over the via that is threated using 's' to make it connect
to the via. The smaller rectangle is blue (GND-sldr).

I want to move the small rectangle into solder layer. I tried from both
sides of the board using 'm' key while my current layer was solder
and didn't succeed.

Is there any other method how to move the rectangle?

Cl<