Re: gEDA-user: gEDA Suite CD .isos available - gerbv-0.16

On Fri, 31 Dec 2004, Alvin Oga wrote:

it was fun to play with 0.15 and 0.16 and way backwards to 0.13 to
see that some stuff was fixed or not, but 1.0.0 seems clean for
the tests i did and playing with it

Hm, there is something that's missing/broken? If it's a trivial problem, I fix. If it's not, it rather go into the bug database for future reference. Anyhow, tell me.

problems while compiling with gerbv-0.16 at least on slackware-9.1 and probably other versions/distros

	- "configure" needs to be modified
		 s/PNG_LIBS = -lpng/PNG_LIBS = -lpng -lz -lm/

	- gcc "linking" needs to be manually linked
		add -lz to the list of libs

	- these minor tweeks seems to be fixed in gerbv-1.0.0

	reference:
		http://archives.seul.org/geda/dev/Aug-2004/msg00081.html

Phew! It is fixed then. If you find any other problems, don't hesitate to tell me/us. I am not so fast right now, but I try to keep gerbv running.

Regards,
/spe