Re: gEDA-user: gEDA installer cd

Hi --

As Al pointed out, the version on the CD is an older version (0.34).
I will put the most recent version of GnuCap on the CD when I spin the
next CD release (not too long from now).

Al, I submitted a bunch of patches to your configure & makefiles some
months ago.  The patches were supposed to enable doing "configure
--prefix=/foo/bar", which is important for the install CD.  I realize
I screwed up the first patch.  Did my later patch make it into your
latest release?

Stuart