Re: gEDA-user: New user question

Hi Guys --

I just updated the multiattrib dialog box.  Now, when you double-click
on a component it shows you the name of the symbol file at the top of
the box.  The change is in CVS.  If you get a chance, please download
the stuff out of CVS and give it a test.  If you don't like it, I can
take it out.  If you have a better idea, please post it.  If you do
like it, let me know!

Please direct any bug reports about this change to me.

Thanks,

Stuart