Re: gEDA-user: Wrong komponent in library

Hi,

>I don't know if this is the right place to report this.

	Yes it is.

>In library transistor the symbol for BC557-1.sym appears to be a NPN but
>in real life this is a PNP
>http://www.alldatasheet.com/datasheet-pdf/pdf/ONSEMI/BC557B.html

	Indeed.  There is another symbol, BC557-2.sym which is correct.
I will replace BC557-1.sym with BC557-2.sym and bump the symversion=.

Karel, BC557-1.sym is your symbol.  What did you intend with this symbol?
PNP or NPN?

>It would be nice if someone could shortly describe an easy report method
>for uploading of new components and error report for old ones.

	Error reporting is best if you file a bug in the jitterbug
database, which can be found at:

http://geda.seul.org/developer.html

	The online symbol contribution link can be found at:

http://geda.seul.org/tools/symbols/index.html

								-Ales