Re: gEDA-user: Which library to use with gschem/gsch2pcb/pcb

[snip]
>Welcome to the wonderful world of gEDA and PCB.
>
>I had the same problems when I started to use gschem and PCB on Ronja.
>
>The situation you are experiencing is caused by the fact that most users
>instead of complaining, just spend amount of time working around and stay
>silent.

	Okay, I'm getting quite sick of hearing about this problem. :)
Would somebody please submit a patch or new set of symbols so that the
transistors and diodes in gEDA's library match what PCB expects and I
will make the necessary changes.

	Thank you.

								-Ales