Re: gEDA-user: cannot see older schematics content with gschem 20041228 (Mac OS X)

[snip]
><sklarm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> I built geda-* packages 20041228 over the weekend. Last night I noticed
>> a serious issue. When launching gschem I could load and save schematics,
>> but was unable to actually see their content.
>
>One more data point: when I was reading in my old schematics with
>20041228 on OS X, the initial view sometimes showed a portion of a
>component, but I did not see any nets. It was difficult to reproduce.
>
>Did some of the redraw code change?

	I haven't seen any of these bugs.   I didn't change any redraw
code from 20040111 to 20041228.

Mike, I'm curious what version of gtk+ did you use for 20040111?  Did it
change when you built 20041228?  There might be some sort of subtle bug
in gschem which has been masked all these years.

								-Ales