Re: gEDA-user: cannot see older schematics content with gschem 20041228 (Mac OS X)

On Tue, 4 Jan 2005 06:16:13 -0800 (PST), Mikey Sklar
<sklarm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I built geda-* packages 20041228 over the weekend. Last night I noticed
> a serious issue. When launching gschem I could load and save schematics,
> but was unable to actually see their content.

One more data point: when I was reading in my old schematics with
20041228 on OS X, the initial view sometimes showed a portion of a
component, but I did not see any nets. It was difficult to reproduce.

Did some of the redraw code change?

--
- Charles Lepple