Re: gEDA-user: cannot see older schematics content with gschem 20041228 (Mac OS X)

On Wed, 05 Jan 2005 19:04:45 -0500, Ales Hvezda <ahvezda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>         I haven't seen any of these bugs.   I didn't change any redraw
> code from 20040111 to 20041228.
>
> Mike, I'm curious what version of gtk+ did you use for 20040111?  Did it
> change when you built 20041228?  There might be some sort of subtle bug
> in gschem which has been masked all these years.

I'm not sure which version Mikey used, but the version I built used
1.2.x (where x>10, but I don't recall exactly). I think we both
started from very similar .info files.

I can try rebuilding 20040111 with exactly the same version of gtk+ as
was used for 20041228, though.

--
- Charles Lepple