Re: gEDA-user: PCB suggestion

On Sun, Jan 09, 2005 at 02:52:03PM -0500, Bob Paddock wrote:
> Secondly can someone please point me to the documentation for the Widget Set
> that PCB uses?   I know it is the X11 Athena Widget set but where is the
> documentation for it?  I spent some time yesterday trying to find it with
> Goggle with out success.  Found lots of samples and university lectures, even
> the source code, but no true documentation, and didn't want to have to dig
> into the source code to figure it out if I did not have to do so.

The documentation is part of the X source, you can get it from XFree86
for example:

http://cvsweb.xfree86.org/cvsweb/xc/doc/hardcopy/Xaw/widgets.PS.gz
http://cvsweb.xfree86.org/cvsweb/xc/doc/hardcopy/Xaw/widg.idx.PS.gz

This stuff (Xaw) is very old though, something that I was made
painfully aware of while fixing those mode buttons problems.

--
Daniel Nilsson