Re: gEDA-user: Off-by-one display

> So I can put rectangles side-by-side in Gerber and Postscript and the
> fab house must not say anything? :)

It depends on how their DFM software works.  You could test one by
sending a test board to www.freedfm.com and see if it complains.  I
expect that newer rasterizers won't have a problem, but older aperture
plotters might misregister such layouts.  PCB itself won't merge the
two rectangles, if that's what you're asking.

My original point was, if you *do* put two rectangles mathematically
adjacent to each other, and the gerber files or PS print show a gap,
that's a bug.  What happens after that isn't up to PCB ;-)