Re: gEDA-user: PCB suggestion

I realize that this is probably not going to popular with everybody,
but it would be nice if all of the tools that require a gui were built
using the same library. Preferably, one that ports really easily.
It seems to me that QT is a good choice for this because for the most
part, it write once and compile anywhere.

Quite frankly, I've progammed with gtk for a couple of years and it's a
real pain in the a$$ if your writing for multiple platforms (Operating
systems). I only use it when there is only a small likelyhood that the
app will have to be ported. Also, the GTK developers are not known for
ensuring backward compatibility.

Best regards

Marvin Dickens