Re: gEDA-user: PCB suggestion

On Mon, 2005-01-10 at 23:09 -0500, Dan McMahill wrote:

> I'm not a QT fan.  Despite the claims I've heard to its cross-platform
> nature, I've had fairly bad luck with having it run correctly on
> non-intel-architecture systems. FWIW,

I've had good luck with QT on Intel and PCC (IBM variety) although, I
had to massage QT to get it to behave on the PPC. I've never worked with
Alpha's. With that said, problems with some architectures will always
exist regardless of the library (GTK+, QT and etc...)  :(

In your opinion, what library do you think plays well with the most
architetures/OS's? It seems to me that the library that plays well
among the different architetures/OS's is what any new gui should be
written in.

Best

Marvin Dickens