Re: gEDA-user: Soldermask polarity in PostScript

DJ Delorie wrote:

gerbv doesn't do that, how much I want it to. Sorry...

Yeah, I discovered that after the fact. I got the idea from a good
find that someone had hacked it in long ago, I guess it didn't stick.

It exists in a branch of gerbv that I would really get into the CVS HEAD branch again.
It was a great idea, but I managed to loose the incentive to get it into the HEAD (probably upsest
some people along the road).

Now when I have split gerbv into stable and unstable I want it back. But time is running out of my hands
again. Christmas holidays are good as you can catch up in your private projects. Now I need
food on the table and gerbv has taken the backseat again.

Regards,
/spe