Re: gEDA-user: SOT23

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 14:56:24 -0800
Matt Ettus <boyscout@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Does anybody have a surface mount crystal footprint?  I think its
> HC49, but the only one in the library is through hole, and I think it
> has other problems -- gsch2pcb causes it to have refdes "100" instead
> of X1.

It's the PCB m4 macro PGK_CRYSTAL in misc.inc that is changing
your "X1" to "100" before gsch2pcb can do anything.  This macro
has defined some local variables (X1, X2, Y, Y1, Y2) for it's own
use and that is munging your "X1".

About the only thing you can do in cases like this is create a custom
m4 macro that works, or pick another refdes... lower case "x1" should work.

Bill