Re: gEDA-user: SOT23

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 19:24:00 -0500
Dan McMahill <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> or increase the quoting.  I'll take a look.  I seem to recall having
> made a change to my copy of gsch2pcb once for this reason, but maybe
> it was a macro I changed to improve quoting.

You added quoting in the gnet-gsch2pcb.scm file to prevent arg expansion
and allow commas in component values.  But perhaps that's just preventing
arg expansion to other macros and does not help in this case where the
macro body is defining local vars.

So I guess the  patch fix you posted is also needed.

It looks like using X1, X2, ... is common in the m4 macros, but yeah,
doing it in the crystal macro is not good.

Bill