Re: gEDA-user: PCB suggestion

[snip]
>I tried compiling geda on cygwin but got an error that it wasn't
>supported.  Is there a way in cygwin to do this or use gcc with mingw
>in cygwin?

	I prefer mingw, especially since the official win32 gtk+ libraries
are built for mingw.

	Recently somebody did succeed in building on cygwin by disabling
the test in the configure script.  I generally do not support cygwin
because it did some rather odd path translations which didn't quite work
for me (things may be much better now, this was like 2-3 years ago). YMMV.

								-Ales