Re: gEDA-user: single gEDA tarball

>I suggest that gEDA would be in a single geda tarball (for example in the
>geda one ;-) )
>I doubt anyone will object agains having gnetlist, gattrib or gsymcheck togeth
>er
>with geda on his system and not using it.

	This was done intentionally to make the package maintainer's lives
easier.  Until I hear from them that it is a good idea to combine
everything into one tarball, the packages will be distributed as seperate
tarballs.

	If you want something that is combined together, then you should try
Stuart's gEDA Suite CD.

								-Ales