Re: gEDA-user: spdt, spst

On Jan 19, 2005, at 1:19 PM, Karel Kulhavy wrote:
Is there any standardized taxonomy for switches? What do spst and spdt abbrevs
mean?

Single-Pole, Single-Throw and Single-Pole, Double-Throw. Their functions should be obvious from those descriptions...if not, let me know and I'll type up a quick description.

          -Dave

--
Dave McGuire              "I've watched Harley people throw up
Cape Coral, FL                      on the ceiling."    -Krissi