Re: gEDA-user: Another couple of PCBs made with gEDA/PCB

On Jan 15, 2005, at 11:11 AM, Daniel Nilsson wrote:
I took a couple of pictures on two PCBs that I made with gEDA and PCB,
figured someone might be interested to see how they came out;

http://oden.homeip.net/~daniel/geda/bare_pcb_top.jpg
http://oden.homeip.net/~daniel/geda/bare_pcb_bottom.jpg
http://oden.homeip.net/~daniel/geda/daq_conn_assembly.jpg
http://oden.homeip.net/~daniel/geda/charge_load_assembly.jpg

Those are some very good-looking boards. Nice work!

I made two separate layouts in PCB and then combined both to one panel
and had Advanced Circuits fab the PCB. It was easy enough to cut
the panel myself into the two circuit boards. The functions of the
daq_conn board is to act as a connection box for a data acquisition
board to allow connecting several DSUB connectors into one DAQ
board. This is basically just a bunch of connectors. The second design
is for discharging rechargeable batteries with a variable load while
measuring the discharge current. There are also some watchdog
functionality on that board later board.

The battery-discharge board sounds interesting and useful. Are you planning on making the design available?

          -Dave

--
Dave McGuire              "I've watched Harley people throw up
Cape Coral, FL                      on the ceiling."    -Krissi