Re: gEDA-user: Contact reliability

On Jan 19, 2005, at 2:43 PM, norwoods wrote:
can't weld them together. Or is there some trick even for this situation?Cl

uses at low voltage and low current are referred to dry circuit. look for a switch rated for dry circuits or use a semiconductor switch.

I like the idea of a semiconductor switch. Karel, would a PIN diode switching arrangement work for your application?

             -Dave

--
Dave McGuire              "I've watched Harley people throw up
Cape Coral, FL                      on the ceiling."    -Krissi