Re: gEDA-user: gattrib corrupts data

Karel --

I think I have reproduced this bug.  It appears that if I modify an already
existing attrib, then it just discards the attribute, instead of saving it.

For example, suppose I have a component with footprint=0805.  If I use gattrib
to change this to 1206, then gattrib deletes the footprint attribute
altogether.

However, if I use gattrib to add an attribute to a component which previously
didn't have that attrib, it works correctly.  (That is, the component had no
footprint attrib, and I added 1206, say.)  Also, if I use gattrib to delete an
attrib from a component, it also works correctly.

Is this the behavior you observe?

Stuart