Re: Calling all beta testers! Re: gEDA-user: Check for same refdes

Hi Peter,

>when loading a new schemtic, the following message appears on the console:
>
>** (gschem:17295): WARNING **: Invalid UTF8 string passed to=20
>pango_layout_set_text()
>
>but everything seems to work ok. Any idea whats wrong?

	What is your locale set to?  (just run the locale command and it
outputs this info).  Do you have a schematic which includes unicode
characters?  gschem currently does not support unicode 100% with gtk+ 2.0

	Having just said that, Carlos, you submitted a patch to me a while
ago, which did improve unicode support considerably for gtk+ 2.x.
I still have the file sitting somewhere.  I think I'm ready to apply it
now that I am dropping support for gtk+ 1.2.x.

								-Ales