Re: gEDA-user: PCB pin hole size

My vendor uses the drill size as the size of the bit. So, if I will made a
single sided board (without tin plating nor hot air process) I use one size.
Like, for an PTH IC I use 28 mils (0,7 mm) if it is a prototype, and 32 or
(better) 36 mils (0,8 and 0,9 mm respec.) for a production board.
If I made a double side board with tin plating and hot air I use 32 mils for a
prototype board and 36 or 40 mils for production board.