Re: gEDA-user: cdrom install question

I'll play around and report back ...

I believe the first line of installer is the culprit:
#! /usr/bin/env sh

If I could re-write the first line for my machine,
I'm sure this would work:

#!/bin/env sh

It then detects bash and goes from there...
I'm not sure how $1 and $2 are determined in
Installer.exe, though.  ?? Maybe nothing in my case.