Re: gEDA-user: 4538 symbole on the 4000 library

Werner & Iznogood --

Thanks.  Actually, none of the parts you listed (except for the LM393
& 331) have SPICE models, IIRC, so we're safe.

In any event,  I always stress that one should manually *inspect* the
output of spice-sdb to verify that all components are hooked up
correctly. Trust, but verify.  The problem is that not everybody is
assiduous about checking their stuff. . . . .

Stuart