Re: gEDA-user: Insufficient clearance of pad inside polygon

> It shouldn't be difficult. Basically copying single number from one
> location to another and perform redraw and invalidate structures that
> get obsoleted by this data write.

The tricky part is doing it while DRC is running, and then people will
want other types of "fix this" options in DRC.  I suppose an action
that says "set all clearances to at least be DRC's setting" which you
could run outside of DRC would be easy enough.  Other types of
automatic changes may *cause* DRC problems, like changing line/pad
sizes.

Also, note that there's less chance of such changes happening during
the HID conversion, since it's easier to keep things in sync if the
core bits don't change much.