Re: gEDA-user: Insufficient clearance of pad inside polygon

On Tue, Jan 03, 2006 at 09:47:42AM -0500, DJ Delorie wrote:

> > It shouldn't be difficult. Basically copying single number from one
> > location to another and perform redraw and invalidate structures that
> > get obsoleted by this data write.
>
> The tricky part is doing it while DRC is running, and then people will
> want other types of "fix this" options in DRC.  I suppose an action
> that says "set all clearances to at least be DRC's setting" which you
> could run outside of DRC would be easy enough.  Other types of

If the programmer is lazy, then the user has more work.

There are few programmers and lots of users. Therefore the work should
be done by programmers and not the users, because the users can then
spend the time doing some other free technology project, for example
Ronja http://ronja.twibright.com

CL<