Re: gEDA-user: trace calculation

> is that it is enough to just miter the corners of a 90degree bend,
> or (better) use two 45 degree bends to transition between a 90
> degree bend for all but the very highest frequencies.

Would it be useful to add an optimization that puts rounded corners on
90s instead of miters?  We already have the 45/45 automiter in the
connections menu; adding a quarter-round option might not be that
difficult.  We could certainly do one small enough to fit within the
DRC parameters (i.e. if trace/space are 10, a 20 mil radius curve is
almost always OK).