Re: gEDA-user: trace calculation

I've detailed this in the past, but to summarize:

> -You would need to have some way for the program to in advance how much
> angle (arc)  you wanted to cover.

It's automatic.  The straight parts are always tangents to the curves
around obstacles.  See the png I posted.

> -You can probably pack more traces in when routing manually only at a
> n*45 degree angle.

This optimization would always be the last thing you did, and it would
be iterative - it would keep fiddling with traces until they were
*all* as short and smooth as possible.  At least, the ones you wanted
fiddled with.

> -Autorouting and DRC calculations would probably get more messy.

They're already messy.  The user can create arbitrary traces already.