Re: gEDA-user: gEDA for Slackware 10.2+FRG 2.12.1

On 1/5/06, R S Ananda Murthy <rsamurti@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have prepared gEDA package for Slackware 10.2+FRG 2.12.1 system. Users
> can download this from www.linuxpackages.net.

Nice.  I've been wanting to do this myself for Slackware 10.0 (which
is what I currently run), but I've been on vacation of late.  I'll
have to upgrade to 10.2 and try it out.  I need to spec out a new
computer since my current AMD Athlon Slot A (yeah, ancient!  Chip
revision 0.18!) system is finally starting to fall into a pile of
dust, so that will be the best time to do it.  :D  Interestingly, of
all the parts that are failing, it's everything -except- the CPU, its
fan, and the motherboard.

Also, another Kestrel design is starting to slowly solidify in my
head.  So, I'll be needing gEDA relatively soon for that.

--
Samuel A. Falvo II