Re: gEDA-user: polygon problem

Hi, How can I make a polygon area without merging the traces on the
same layer.

They'd have to be in the same layer group if you're talking about traces that clear polygons.
If you draw polygons in whichever layer, all the line traces which are covered by the polygons at the same layer will merge into the polygons except vias and pads. What I want to do is that the lines are also seperated from the polygons instead of merging into them.
Bing