Re: gEDA-user: lost newbie

> ngspice -b -i powersupply2.cir -r powersupply2.out; raw2gw
> powersupply2.out powersupply2.gw
> Fatal error: t1: transmission line z0 must be given

Like I pointed out earlier, SPICE has no model for a transformer.
When you netlist your schematic, the transformer (T1) is included into
the SPICE netlist.  However, ngspice (like any SPICE) thinks you are
instantiating a transmission line with device T1.  Since you don't
give the proper parameters for a transmission line, ngspice errors
out.

I suggest you Google "SPICE transformer model" or something like
that.  Also go over to the LTSpice user group (on Yahoo) and look
through the archives.  ISTR the issue of simulating transformers comes
up every couple of years there.

Stuart