Re: gEDA-user: lost newbie (less frustrated cos ive got somewhere)

My last suggestion to you:  Download the examples at the bottom of
this page:

http://www.brorson.com/gEDA/SPICE/

And take a look at how they attach attributes to the individual
components.

Otherwise, I see LTSpice in your future.

Stuart