gEDA-user: "A Practical Guide to High-Speed Printed-Circuit-Board Layout" seminar

For those interested in such things, I found the following while
updating some URLs on my HomePage:

  A Practical Guide to High-Speed Printed-Circuit-Board Layout
https://event.on24.com/eventRegistration/EventLobbyServlet?
target=registration.jsp&eventid=18586&sessionid=1&key=C88EFD8425963B4A325179F68D80C7D1&partnerref=Netseminar&referrer=&sourcepage=register

Overview
This NetSeminar will address high-speed analog and mixed-signal board
layout from a practical perspective. Concepts will be presented and
reinforced through examples and personal experiences. The seminar will
focus on areas of board layout that will yield the greatest payoff in
improving circuit performance, reducing design time, and minimizing
time-consuming revisions.

The above URL will allow you to sign up for the seminar. I've usually
found the Analog Devices seminars to be quite good.