Re: gEDA-user: PCB doc on wiki (was RE: Vias with zero clearance in PCB?)

Regarding the discussion about driving vias with no thermals through planes:

> I noticed the gEDA wiki isn't "open"; perhaps it, or a portion of it, =
> should be to allow the (somewhat) orderly listing of discoveries such as =
> yours.

This evening I went to the wiki to add this tip -- which I often
do -- but found that "ptay" had already added it.   I don't know who
you are [1], but thanks, ptay!

As for the non-open wiki:  It's to prevent graffiti and vandalism from
stray cretins.  Folks who want to add to the wiki  are encouraged to
do so.  Just e-mail Ales and get an account set up.

Stuart

[1] Actually, I probably have seen you on the list, but can't
correlate your wiki user ID to a name on the list.  No matter --
you're doing a great service!