Re: gEDA-user: lost newbie (almost there)

I got these warnings also, but they went away when I created a new netlist with gnetlist -g spice-sdb ......
As for the AC symbol, I am unsure.

Enjoy. D.

Marc wrote:

I copied some of the new symbols over getting this output but im showing only 2 drc errors now :) so im almost there. the other thing i would like to know is i selected AC symbol gave it value of 240V but what pintypes do i set on it.

WARNING: Symbol version mismatch on refdes C4 (capacitor-2.sym):
   Symbol in library is newer than instantiated symbol
   Minor version change (file 0.100, instantiated 0.000)
WARNING: Symbol version mismatch on refdes C1 (capacitor-2.sym):
   Symbol in library is newer than instantiated symbol
   Minor version change (file 0.100, instantiated 0.000)
WARNING: Symbol version mismatch on refdes C8 (capacitor-2.sym):
   Symbol in library is newer than instantiated symbol
   Minor version change (file 0.100, instantiated 0.000)
WARNING: Symbol version mismatch on refdes C3 (capacitor-2.sym):
   Symbol in library is newer than instantiated symbol
   Minor version change (file 0.100, instantiated 0.000)
WARNING: Symbol version mismatch on refdes C2 (capacitor-2.sym):
   Symbol in library is newer than instantiated symbol
   Minor version change (file 0.100, instantiated 0.000)
WARNING: Symbol version mismatch on refdes C9 (capacitor-2.sym):
   Symbol in library is newer than instantiated symbol
   Minor version change (file 0.100, instantiated 0.000)
WARNING: Symbol version mismatch on refdes C10 (capacitor-2.sym):
   Symbol in library is newer than instantiated symbol
   Minor version change (file 0.100, instantiated 0.000)

Marc :)

--
"Never ascribe to malice that which may adequately be explained by incompetence." - Napoleon Bonaparte