Re: gEDA-user: How to make an old CRT a HDTV monitor

On Wed, Jan 11, 2006 at 01:09:09PM -0800, primorec wrote:
> I understand...
> One of the links points to the 56k version...so, it should work reasonable
> on slow connection

Not if your slow connection is 33.6k or less.  As the the mplayer, it
can be trickey to get it to download stuff for you correctly.  And in
this case, it just refuses to as it doesn't recognize the video format.

But, that's OK, I can just read the datasheet.  I think thought I'd try
mplayer since you wanted someone to report back about it.

--
Joshua D. Boyd
jdboyd@xxxxxxxxxx