gEDA-user: gschem BUS status

What is the status of busses in gschem?

I looks to me like gschem lets you draw them
but expects any processing to be done elsewhere.

Has there been any discussion about aliasing net
names to bus related names by rippers?

I like the feel of gschem, At my paying job I
am a Viewdraw user, I like the similarities
although I have not crashed gschem yet, enough said!

Good job guys with the gEDA project, I hope
to be able to contribute, I am experimenting with
modifying the PADS backend to increase the
attributes passed to PADS.  PCB looks good too
but just doesn't have quite the capabily, yet...

David.