Re: gEDA-user: soldermaskand vias in PCB

> Well, you can make some opening by editing the ASCII file. I did
> that to some of the thermal vias and power/ground vias.

So it does.  There doesn't seem to be ANY way of changing the mask
from within pcb, though.  The Xaw, Gtk, and HID versions all have a
ChangeObjectMaskSize() function, but none have *any* calls to it.

However, having created a suitably edited PCB file, and seeing the via
with the mask, I note that the via's mask continues to be shown when
the via itself is not, in both the Gtk and HID versions.