Re: gEDA-user: wont be watching list :(

On Jan 16, 2006, at 1:31 PM, Marc wrote:
Well guys my laptop power isnt charging my laptop battery and it looks like the machine needs to go back for repair.

Im on 24% power maybe i will post again in a few weeks.

Marc. Get yourself a nice used Sun machine. You can pick up something like an Ultra2 for a few tens of dollars these days, it'll eat PCs for lunch in most applications, and you won't have hardware problems.

          -Dave

--
Dave McGuire "You'll have to be a lot more specific than 'that
Cape Coral, FL girl last night.'" -Ted McFadden