Re: gEDA-user: wont be watching list :(

On Jan 16, 2006, at 4:12 PM, Leva wrote:
Well guys my laptop power isnt charging my laptop battery and it looks
like the machine needs to go back for repair.

Im on 24% power maybe i will post again in a few weeks

We should do something with our machines... Your laptop is ill, and my TFT
display is on the way to heaven. :-( The high voltage inverter has broken.

Buying a SUN is a good idea! I was using them for a while at CERN. Go for
some BSD OS...

None of the BSDs have functional SMP support on UltraSPARC yet...for a multiprocessor machine (which most UltraSPARCs are) you're much better off running Solaris.

           -Dave

--
Dave McGuire "You'll have to be a lot more specific than 'that
Cape Coral, FL girl last night.'" -Ted McFadden