Re: gEDA-user: G in PCB

Em Ter 17 Jan 2006 13:20, DJ Delorie escreveu:
> > How did you did it?????
>
> Sigh, paper and pencil, a calculator, and emacs.

Ah...
Sometime ago I saw a pcb designer working with Tango-DOS, and it was really
easy to draw semi-arcs, if I remeber he pointed the center, the start point
and the end point (the cursor only moves in a circle delimited by the arc
diameter) and clicking finished the semi-arc. Very nice feature...
What I didnt understood is if you made that board writing in emacs a .pcb file
or a .grb file? Pcb accepts semi-arc in his sintaxe?